ECTACO jetBook Color 2 Deluxe with New Triton 2 color E Ink screen
Unlike a regular color LCD screen, the Triton 2 E Ink is eye-friendly and does not cause irritation.
It's a healthy-reading screen!
Welcome to the world of jetbook Color, Deluxe!
The latest innovations and technology have come together to yield the long awaited jetBook Color, Deluxe edition. With the world's first Triton 2 Color E Ink screen the jetBook Color lets you read anything from textbooks and manuals, to novels and picture books all in color! The original focus was on the education market; helping students to keep track of their schedules, check homework, and eventually replace all paper textbooks. With the success experienced in Eastern Europe, we've decided to release the jetBook Color worldwide so everyone can enjoy an eReading device with tons of functionality and a non-backlit display that's safe on the eyes. The new deluxe version even has text capturing and electronic conversion features; simply slide your C-Pen (included) over print text and watch it upload directly to the jetBook Color. Now go one step further you can translate that text in another language, look up a meaning or even hear it spoken to you! Virtually unlimited format support and endless battery life make the jetBook Color the best device for school work, business documents, leisure reading and everything in between.
- Triton 2 Color E Ink screen
- 9.7" Display
- 1600x1200 resolution
- C-Pen Text Scanner: 5-22pt text capture, translation and speaking ability.
- Load Your Own Content
- Support for: Adobe DRM 9.1, ePub, Mobi, PRC, RTF, TXT, PDF, FB2, djvu, JPG, Gif, PNG, BMP (more to come)
- Localizations and Language Menus for Russian, Ukrainian, German, Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, French, Italian, Korean, and Polish
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Line, graphing, staff and other workbook pages
- CPen support
- Fluent Text-to-Speech can read you any book
- Workbook Scribbling and freehand writing on PDFs
- Reflow mode in Reader
- 10,000 page turns on a single charge
- Support via microSD for up to 32GB
- Sleek protective carrying case included
- Underline and highlight text
- 50-state reading list
- Fully interactive SAT course
- "Overdrive" library access
- Wireless access to online textbooks, www.ck12.org and other resources
- Speed Reading course
- Translating Dictionaries
- Course of English and foreign language grammar
- Speech recognition and speech analysis Language Teacher and U-Learn courses that teach you a language step by step
- Pictured dictionaries for 38 languages
- Cross translator for 180 languages
- Vocabulary Builder
- Linguistic Crosswords
- Reference materials for Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Earth Science
- Interactive Periodic Table of Elements
- Graphing and scientific calculators
- And much more!
October 2012 update contained the following new additions:
- Optimization and speed improvements for most features and programs
- New look for Main menu buttons through color enhancements
- Added support for Microsoft Word Documents (.Doc)
- Added support for zipped FB2 files (FB2 in Zip archive)
- Device personalization section allows you to add your name, info and picture
- Easier Switching between Wi-Fi access points with a new on-screen button
- Addition of font styles for TXT and FB2 books
- OK button now will allow you to change the page
- Interface language increased to 15
- Increased stability of the Keyboard Lock feature
- Increased stability of DjVu format files
- General fixes to the internet library section
- Optimization to voice commends for apps and for menu features.
This model is available in the following colors: White and Black.
To select the color of your choice, please click on the one you want.
|Buy now!||Buy now!|
|Instant Reverse translation|
|New word recording|
|Electronic grammar book|
|Full sentence translation|
|Display||9.68'', 1600x1200 px, with special stylus|
|AC adapter connection|
|Battery||Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery: 3.7V, 2350 mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||270 x 188 x 11.5 mm|
|Weight||23.4 oz (662 g)|
|Commonly used phrases||14,000|
|Bonus & demo software||No|
|Scientific references||Geography, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, General Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Biology|
|SAT preparation course|
|Periodic table of elements|